COLOR REMOVER Color corrector for oxidation hair color
Eliminates up to 3 levels of color (depending on the level of the existing color) and provides even lightening result.
- Color remover for permanently colored hair.
- Reduces the size of artificial pigments allowing them to be easily removed from the cortex.
- Lightens color 1-3 shades.
- Color correction on the same day as the permanent color has been applied.
- Gentle on the scalp.
- Leaves underlying pigment visible.
- Does not alter natural hair color.
- Forms a consistent gel when the Phase-1 and Phase-2 products are mixed.
- Perfect adherance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY)
- Mix an equal quantity of lotions 1 and 2 (minimum quantity per application: 50 ml + 50 ml, enough for short to mid-length hair) in a non-metallic bowl. Apply to dry, unwashed hair and distribute carefully on the areas to be treated.
- EXPOSURE TIME: 10/15 minutes if heat is applied. 20/30 minutes if heat is not applied.
- After processing time, rinse with plenty of water and wash with Revlon Professional Post Color Shampoo. Before applying new color treatment, apply Revlon Professional Lasting Shape Curly Neutralizing Lotion to all color-stripped hair and expose for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
To lighten hair by just a single level, use Revlon Professional Color Remover as follows:
- Mix 15 ml of phase-1 Revlon Professional Color Remover and 15 ml of phase-2 Revlon Professional Color Remover with 20 ml of Revlon Professional Post Color Shampoo. Apply the mixture evenly and allow to work for 5 to 15 minutes. Then apply Revlon Professional Lasting Shape Curly Neutralizing Lotion to all the hair that has been color stripped and expose for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
ADDING NEW COLOR:
- Depending on the level of lightening achieved, we recommend that you choose a new color that is 0.5 to 1 level lighter. Expose your hair to it for a maximum of 15-20 minutes.
- N.B. Color-stripping ability decreases in proportion to the intensity of the artificial color and this product is not recommended for use on dark colors or direct coloring. Color stripping is also more difficult, depending on how recently hair was colored.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Protect clothing.
- Close bottles immediately after use. Be careful not to
- swap the lids.
- Use mixture immediately after preparation.
- If unsure, conduct a preliminary test on a single strand of hair.